SquarePet VFS Canine Low Phosphorus Formula Dry Dog Food
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
VETERINARIAN FORMULATED SOLUTIONS (VFS) is a NEW PREMIUM OPTION to existing veterinary formulations without the need for a prescription. BETTER INGREDIENTS, BETTER SOLUTION BASED NUTRITION at a better value. SquarePet® VFS Low Phosphorus Formula has been designed by SquarePets team of veterinary professionals to support joint health.
Why We Love It
- A NEW PREMIUM alternative to low phosphorus veterinary diets at a GREAT VALUE without the need for a prescription
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - Formulated by veterinarians including board certified veterinary nutritionistlow phosphorus formula for dogs features targeted low protein, low phosphorus and low sodium to support dogs with special needs
- CAGE FREE TURKEY & EGGS Made with highly palatable cage free turkey from South Dakota and cage free whole eggs from California
- Fortified with antioxidants VItamins C & E to support oxidative stress adn includes higher amounts of B-vitamins
- CRUCIAL OMEGA 3 & 6 FATTY ACIDS INCLUDING DHA & EPA support healthy skin and a shiny coat, immune system health and brain
- ALL NATURAL NUTRITION. No Chemical Preservatives, No Fillers, No Kidding
- MADE IN THE USA. No ingredients from China
SquarePet Nutrition is driven by a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation, is made up of pet industry professionals, veterinarians, nutritionists, and manufacturing experts to supply new and reimagined nutritional formulations unique to the pet food industry. SquarePet is a 100% family owned company that makes nutrition with a purpose for all breeds and ages of dogs and cats.
IngredientsBrown Rice, Whole Egg, Turkey, White Rice, Turkey Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Sweet Potato, Natural Turkey Flavor, Salmon Oil (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapentaenoic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Yeast), Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product
|Crude Protein||14.00% (min)|
|Crude Fat||15.00% (min)|
|Crude Fiber||2.50% (max)|
|Vitamin E||300 IU / kg (min)|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.25% (min)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.75% (min)|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||500 mg / kg (min)|
|Bacillus Coagulans||500,000 CFU / lb (min)|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.