Cats know pants are overrated, and that's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. More like real meat as the first ingredient and our Happy Tummeez Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your cat feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so you can stock up on human snacks and invite us over for a game of Cats Against Humanity.
Why We Love It
- ALWAYS GRAIN FREE: No, no, no grains, you’re not invited to this dinner party. We’re serving nutrient-rich lentils, chickpeas, and sweet potatoes instead.
- NO FILLERS, ALL LOVE: No by-product meals, wheat, corn, soy, rice, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Nothing weird or scary.
- REAL MEAT IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT: This high protein cat food has 34% protein with the first three ingredients chicken or fish sourced. Available in Chicken + Duck and Salmon + Trout.
- DIGESTIVE BENEFITS: We add prebiotics + probiotics to promote happy tummies and gastrointestinal health.
- OMEGAS 3 & 6: Flaxseeds & fish oils that encourage an oh-so-soft coat and healthy, radiant skin. Ready some studio lighting and oscillating fans, it’s time for your close-up Cat Benatar...
About I and Love and You
The best love is the best food, and the best food should be available to ALL furry friends. Small and large, purebred and mixed, stray and rescue. We celebrate the incredible bond between human and pet. It’s why we’re called “I and love and you”. We get it. We are pet parents too—the type who match outfits with them, give them social media accounts, talk in their voices and bring their personalities to life, give up our beds to them, and stay home on Friday nights with them. Because love
Salmon, chicken meal, turkey meal, chickpeas, lentils, ground peas, pea starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseeds, trout, dried beet pulp, canola oil, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, salt, brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, potassium chloride, dried whole egg product, niacin supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, thiamin mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate (source of Vitamin K), folic acid, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, dl-methionine, fish oil, taurine, dried chicory root, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, dried Lactobacillus aciphophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
||70 IU/kg min
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids