Advantage® II for cats
Small Cat (5 to 9-lbs. Orange Color Code)
Once-A-Month Topical Flea Prevention and Treatment for cats
People or other pets can bring fleas into your home, and any outdoor exposure may increase your cat's risk for fleas. The bottom line: every cat needs an effective monthly flea preventive all year round.
Flea bites can make your cat miserable and lead to larger problems — which is why Advantage® II for cats offers the following benefits:
- Kills through contact so fleas don't have to bite to die
- Kills all flea life stages
- Topical application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Comprehensive flea prevention and treatment
- Lasts up to one month
- For use on cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older
Imidacloprid; I-[(6-Chloro-3-pyridinyl) methyl]-N-nitro-2-imidazolidinimine: 9.1%
Inert Ingredients: 90.9%
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.